Wednesday, September 26, 2007

GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR

Hello Sir. Allow me permission to be introduce myself. I am Christopher Petersen of Ann Arbor Michigan and I would ask your help. I came to you because your profile suggests the courage of much honorability.

My family is in a terriblizing crisis and our assets have been frozen. I am the only child alive, heir to the Petersen fortune, worth much, much Money. My father is in needitude of an account reclaimed. This is a Savings Account (in a Bank) containing well over two million of your American Dollars USD ($150.00).

I am stuendidously seeking your assistance in the following ways: (1) To provide a Bank Account into which this gimoxous amount of money would be transferred to . (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only thirty-seven (22) years of old. For you trambaculous efforts, i am willing to offer you 15% (twelve) of the total sum as compensatology after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominized account overseaslicious.

Were you to exonoblate us with your most feentobulourized efforts, we could do nothing but flinerate you and your honor, Sir. Your honestitude is full of esteemery and reputablopolisness. I conblobortate you, Sir. Glapenspiezel.

Yoursicide,
Christoberry Pederwandybatty

1 comment:

srah said...

Thanks for the lols!