Monday, April 16, 2007

[work in progress] WHY I DON'T WRITE SPAM ANYMORE

Want to give her more sexual pleasure? You can become the man you’ve always wanted to be. Increased penis size will give her more pleasure. Or it should. I guess it would at least contribute to her pleasure. I don’t know. I hear that most women say that penis size doesn’t matter. Well, not *length* so much…apparently width can make a big difference, which makes sense when you think about it. But of course the most important thing is *communication*! But, you know, the bigger penis couldn’t hurt.

Great investment opportunity! It’s true. Pioneer Vanguards is a fantastic investment future. Of course, any investment involves some risk. I mean, I can’t say for sure that you won’t lose money. I’m not a fortune teller! But it seems good…yeah, I think it’s pretty good. But geez….the market! So hard to predict….well, you can’t predict it. Or else everyone would be rich! Ha ha! Do you have money to spare for this? If you have extra money to risk, I think you should go for it.

Cum hungry nurses want to hear from you. Seriously, you should totally contact them. It’s so easy to think “oh, they’re so pretty and I bet they get hit on all the time, so I shouldn’t even try”. But you know, even pretty girls get lonely. And I could see where cum-hungry girls are maybe a little more lonely than most. Maybe they’re love hungry, too? I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t even know these girls. But I mean, what do you have to lose? Yeah, you should contact them. Oh, hey…can you do it through this email? I get some money every time someone does, so…you know. Thanks.

No comments: