Friday, July 13, 2007

MC LINEAR THINKING

Ain’t no party like a Cone of Fear party. Because it’s not possible for another party to be *exactly* like a Cone of Fear party down to the sub-atomic level. Even if you duplicated the people, the place, all of the activities, through some fantastic cloning device, it would still diverge wildly due to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

My rhymes are tight. That’s because I take the sound of the word at the end of one sentence and end my next sentence with a word with the same phoneme. It doesn’t have to be an exact match, though. You can fudge it a little bit, using your ear, and it’ll still work.

I’ve got mad bling. Why? I started saving at a very early age and put my money into a high-yield savings account. Now I put my savings into aggressive mutual funds. The salary from my job is pretty good, too, so I have quite a bit of money coming in.

Where my dogs at? They're in the backyard playing. I have a puggle and a chug.

Let’s get this party started. I will run to the store to pick up some beer and snacks. After that, I will call some friends over. Perhaps we will watch TV.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word to your mother. Let her know the PTA meeting has been rescheduled and will now be on Thursday night.

srah said...

What on earth is a chug?

cdp said...

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/chug.htm

If you've got a puggle and a chug in the same room, your brain will explode from the cuteness.

Nomi Lubin said...

You're ginormous.

Oh, no. Elisabeth! Help me. Help me.

srah said...

Those things are horrible.